Glossary of Terms
For your convenience we offer a Glossary of Terms used in the design and construction of traditional and permeable interlocking concrete pavements. Industry terms such as mechanistic design, modulus of elasticity, flexural strength, dummy grooves, absorption, aspect ratio, geogrids, and screeding are just a few of the many terms described. It is available in PDF format for easy reference.
- Traditional and Permeable Galleries
- Traditional Pavers
- Permeable Pavers
- Applications and Technical Data
- Installation and Specifications
- Design Manuals and Literature
- Software and Presentations
- Articles and Case Studies
- Visit our Downloads page to access over 175 items in one place, including design manuals, case studies, articles, research papers and more.